I hope Heaven has humor!!

I hope Heaven has humor!!
Our Family 2010

My Crazy wonderful Family

My Crazy wonderful Family

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

This Summer

This summer has flown by. I went to Kandice's in May and stayed with them for a few days. I had sooo much fun with Landon and new little Porter. It was fun to spend time with Kandice. Even though she comes up quite a bit it seems we always have things going on or her and Shayne do. So it was fun to just be there and visit.
I also have been working summer lunch which I have really enjoyed. I enjoy working with the kids, and my boss Brenda is the sweetest thing, I have loved working with her, Chris and Trish.
I started a few weeks ago at my pediatric's Dental office job I love it! the people I work with are amazing. And I get to work with kids and they just make your day.
Garth and I have been working on a playground for the grandkids we have almost got it done. It's been fun. I hope the grandkids like it as much as I do.
My mom just got out of the hospital she has a bacterial infection and she was really dehydrated when we took her to the emergency. She is doing well. Other then having diabetes she actually is a pillar of strength.
So the summer has gone fast but it has been a good summer and Garth and I have been truely blessed to have such wonderful kids and a great family and oh ya, my darling, cutiepatootie grandkids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Little Reagan

src="http://pic.photobucket.com/slideshows/btn_viewallimages.gif"/>>

The little girl in the mirror

There's a little girl
in the mirror
who's looking at me
I smile at her
and she smiles back at me
I press my hand to the mirror
and her hand is pressed to mine
the little girl in the mirror
she knows what I know
sees what I see
feels what I feel
because that little girl in the mirror is actually me
By: Penny Fowers

Beautiful Trails