I hope Heaven has humor!!

I hope Heaven has humor!!
Our Family 2010

My Crazy wonderful Family

My Crazy wonderful Family

Friday, July 15, 2011

Crosby our little April Fools boy!

Crosby was born on April 1st 2011 exactly 2 years younger then his big sister who is our little April Fools girl! Only our Shalie could have two kids born on April Fools!
Crosby is adorable and sooo smart. At three months old he is rolling over and gooing, laughing and has a contagious smile!!


Crosby loves his blanket



Taylor and Crosby, Taylor is such a proud dad and he should be!




Taylor and mini Taylor (Crosby)

















Shalie is such a good mommy, her kids know when mom is not around they love to stick close to mommy.





















Two proud grandma's we think the world of our kids and grandkids!!













Ahh ain't he cute!





No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Little Reagan

src="http://pic.photobucket.com/slideshows/btn_viewallimages.gif"/>>

The little girl in the mirror

There's a little girl
in the mirror
who's looking at me
I smile at her
and she smiles back at me
I press my hand to the mirror
and her hand is pressed to mine
the little girl in the mirror
she knows what I know
sees what I see
feels what I feel
because that little girl in the mirror is actually me
By: Penny Fowers

Beautiful Trails