I hope Heaven has humor!!

I hope Heaven has humor!!
Our Family 2010

My Crazy wonderful Family

My Crazy wonderful Family

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's been a while!

Well alot has happened since the last time I blogged. So call me a slacker!
Any how Christmas was wonderful, I had all of my family here for breakfast. That's what makes the holidays.
Our family is growing, Garth and I will have 3 more grandchildren born this year! It seems like yesterday that I was going to all my kids activities. Time really flies, Life is so short so make the best of it.
I also on a whim gave a six weeks notice to my work and quit on the first day of Christmas break. I loved the kids, but I could tell my patience was wearing thin. I just couldn't handle getting spit on and hit anymore. I think like Lezlee say's when it's not fun anymore it's time to move on.
I hope the new year has good things in store. I hope I will find a job soon, and everything will be okay. I pray that all will be good for my friends and loved ones. That everyone will find peace and happiness in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Little Reagan

src="http://pic.photobucket.com/slideshows/btn_viewallimages.gif"/>>

The little girl in the mirror

There's a little girl
in the mirror
who's looking at me
I smile at her
and she smiles back at me
I press my hand to the mirror
and her hand is pressed to mine
the little girl in the mirror
she knows what I know
sees what I see
feels what I feel
because that little girl in the mirror is actually me
By: Penny Fowers

Beautiful Trails