I hope Heaven has humor!!

I hope Heaven has humor!!
Our Family 2010

My Crazy wonderful Family

My Crazy wonderful Family

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The big move

Last weekend we went to see Shayne and Kandices new place. They are fixing it up and it is really a cute place to live. I know Shayne and Kandice are meant to be there. This is kind of funny, we went to church with them and the way the people welcomed them reminded me of the movies when a new preacher moves into town, except he is the new seminary teacher in town. The people in their ward are so nice and welcoming that it made me feel better about their move. I am still sad but I will just have to deal with it.
Landon's finger looks so sore he shut it in the door and had to have stitches. He is just on the go every second. That will be Kandices full time job! and Landon's job keeping mom on the run. Ha, Ha. I really like the town they moved to. Shayne took us around and showed us the High School and Seminary building. It's actually a pretty town. Except that the wind blows quite a bit, but they will get used to it hopefully. Kandice and I planted some flowers in her front yard while Shayne and Garth went and brought back loads of compost.It was fun working in the yard and visiting with them. Garth and I wished we could have done more to help them. We really enjoyed being there with them and little Rue. All of us also went to the rodeo grounds and visited my sister Laurie and her husband Don who were there to compete in team roping. They have this really cool awesome trailer for their horses and it has living quarters in it. It's very nice! All of us went out to eat. It was nice to see Laurie because I don't get to see her very much. I had a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Little Reagan

src="http://pic.photobucket.com/slideshows/btn_viewallimages.gif"/>>

The little girl in the mirror

There's a little girl
in the mirror
who's looking at me
I smile at her
and she smiles back at me
I press my hand to the mirror
and her hand is pressed to mine
the little girl in the mirror
she knows what I know
sees what I see
feels what I feel
because that little girl in the mirror is actually me
By: Penny Fowers

Beautiful Trails