I hope Heaven has humor!!

I hope Heaven has humor!!
Our Family 2010

My Crazy wonderful Family

My Crazy wonderful Family

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I finished writing my book and received the first copy on Christmas Eve. That was a great Christmas present for me. The title of my book is, "Things I have learned through living." I have acheived one of my goals now I just have to learn how to play the piano and I really don't know if I am capable of that!
This year started out kind of nuts! Garth's Rav that he drives to work broke down and it cost us $5400.00 to get it fixed. It's worth about that.
Then our furnace went out on us $300.00 for a little part.
My dad was in the hospital for heart problems. It's just been a little crazy I hope this is not a sign of what this year is going to bring.

On the up side we got to go watch the Jazz play the Maverick's that was fun and Kandice danced with the fab 5 for half time. They looked great! They are a great group of girls. That will probably be the only Jazz game we will go to because Garth isn't really into basketball. But it was a good experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Little Reagan

src="http://pic.photobucket.com/slideshows/btn_viewallimages.gif"/>>

The little girl in the mirror

There's a little girl
in the mirror
who's looking at me
I smile at her
and she smiles back at me
I press my hand to the mirror
and her hand is pressed to mine
the little girl in the mirror
she knows what I know
sees what I see
feels what I feel
because that little girl in the mirror is actually me
By: Penny Fowers

Beautiful Trails